Qur'an 5:101 "Believers, ask not questions about things which if made plain to you may cause you trouble when the Qur'an is revealed. Some people before you asked questions, and on that account lost their faith."
Maududi, in his commentary, The Meaning of the Qur'an, explains: "The Prophet forbade people to ask questions or to pry into such things."
Volume 2, Book 24, Number 555:
The clerk of Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba narrated, "Muawiya wrote to Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba: Write to me something which you have heard from the Prophet (p.b.u.h) ." So Al-Mughira wrote: I heard the Prophet saying, "Allah has hated for you three things:
1. Vain talks, (useless talk) that you talk too much or about others.
2. Wasting of wealth (by extravagance)
3. And asking too many questions (in disputed religious matters) or asking others for something (except in great need).
1) Recently, IFTIKHAR AHMAD referred me to www.irf.net because I ask questions about Islam, and I do not research enough. He went on to say that "All the aspects of His [Prohet Mohammad] (PBUH) life are open to get guidance. http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/2008/05/mohammad-had-lots-of-semen-on-his.html
2) My questions to him are - What guidance can I get about Aisha cleaning semen stains from Prophet Mohammad's (PBUH) cloak?
a) Do Muslims get guidance from the hadiths that if a fly falls in their drink, they should dip it in upside down because the other side cures them? http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/2008/07/dr-mohammad.html
b) How about getting other people to lick your fingers? http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/2008/07/mohammad-original-kfc-colonel.html
c) Or better yet, divorcing your wife 3 times and getting someone else to have sex with her in order for you to marry her again? http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/2008/06/mohallel-islams-version-of-please-bang.html
d) How about she monkey's having illegal sexual intercourse? http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/2008/04/she-monkeys-were-capable-of-illegal.html
e) Or the fact that lying on your back and placing one foot on the other is forbidden? http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/2008/07/lying-on-your-back-and-placing-one-foot.html
f) Etc, etc.
3) Although I think IFTIKHAR AHMAD is a wonderful human being, I am puzzled why he did not answer any of my questions.
a) Could it be that if he does, he may start to ask questions of his own concerning Islam, for which Allah will hate him?
b) Will Allah hate you if you ask questions concerning religious matters?
c) Why does Prohet Mohammad (PBUH) say that if things about religious matters are made plain to you, you will lose your faith?
d) Could it be that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was making up alot of the Quran as he went along, and recasting the his marvellous Quran recitals from a young Christian slave name Jabr? http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/2008/12/mohammads-christmas-special_7190.html
e) Is this why Muslims will not dig deep into their religion because they are afraid they will lose their faith?
f) Is it worth holding on to a faith if your only way to keep it is by being willfully ignorant of everything else, and refuse to question, and struggle with your own belief system to know if it truly is worth having?
4) To quote IFTIKHAR AHMAD "the Hellfire is really a bad place. May you get get guidance soon."
a) It would be a pity if you don't question Islam, and its religious matters, even at the risk of Allah hating you.